Lille, France - IT
Our mission at Optimix is to support retail companies in the development of their pricing strategy.
We offer a fully integrated software suite with high additional value, based on the latest technologies.
We operate in an international context, with major companies in the food distribution and specialized distribution (like High-tech, DIY, perfumery, cosmetics …)
To face and accelerate its development, Optimix is recruiting a research and development engineer.
Why join us?
Joining Optimix means having the guarantee of working with the most recent technologies, and intervening with the biggest retailers, in France, and around the world.
It also means working in a company where a positive atmosphere prevails, which gives free rein to creativity and autonomy.
- Participate in the drafting of functional analyses
- Ensure the techniqal design of the need is covered
- Ensure the design of unit tests
- Produce the associated documentation
- Use code in the selected technologies
- Run test units
- Manage the corrective and evolutionary maintenance of the application
- Participate in the production launch
- Provide support to internal teams
- Assist in code review and improvement pf our tool chain
- Disseminate your technical expertise within the teams
Graduated from an IT or engineering school, you have several years of successful experience in the development of advanced software solutions.
English is essential.
- CDI, full time
- Negotiable salary
- Mutual insurance, restaurant tickets
- Job located in Marc-en-Baroeul (Lille)