Senior Key Account Manager (M/F)
OptimiX Software is a software editor specialized in Pricing and Supply Chain Management Solutions, designed for the food and specialized retail industries (High-tech, DIY, perfumery, …).
We develop and market in France and internationally a range of software modules, based on Artificial Intelligence. We offer a fully integrated software suite, with high added value, based on the latest technologies.
Why join Optimix?
Joining OptimiX Software means having the guarantee to work with the most recent technologies, and to intervene with the biggest retail chains, in France and all over the world.
It is also to evolve within a company where a positive atmosphere reigns, which gives free rein to creativity and autonomy.
Our strengths :
- A human-sized structure in full growth and which gives itself the means to reach the fixed objectives
- Software innovation in constant development
- International development
In order to face and accelerate its development, OptimiX Software is recruiting a Senior Sales Engineer who will report to the Sales Director.
His/her mission will be to :
- Organize his prospecting and manage his commercial pipe in autonomy
- Establish a rigorous follow-up of the pre-sales process
- Carry out the commercial supervision of customer demonstrations
- Carry out and guarantee the closing of deals
- Guarantee the regular progress of the processes in progress
- Implement GO-NO GO criteria, in conjunction with the project managers, on the most relevant projects
- Manage calls for tenders
- Create and develop a network of decision-makers and solution referrers
- Develop your network in the retail/e-commerce sector
- Collaborate with marketing to identify target customers and follow up with them
- Participate in events (trade shows, network, …)
You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position. Commercial experience in the retail/e-commerce sector is essential.
You master :
- The challenges of selling technological services (ideally in Saas)
- Sales methods in a retail/IT environment
- Complex sales
- Office automation tools
- Conversational, professional and technical IT English (B2 level minimum)
- You are a good teacher, you have the ability to negotiate and find win-win compromises.
- You have a flexible attitude and organizational skills.
- CDI, full time
- Fixed salary and variable compensation to be negociated
- Mutual insurance, restaurants tickets
- Job located at Marcq-en-Baroeul (Lille)