Career / Informatic Project Manager (M/F) Alternation
Informatic Project Manager (M/F) Alternation
As part of the company’s development, we are looking for an IT Project Manager (M/F) on a sandwich course.
You will integrate a project team of 6 people, your missions will consist in participating in the deployment of the projects and in the follow-up of the customers which will be assigned to you.
- Participate in scoping workshops with the client
- Set up the parameters of the customer’s needs
- Receive the configuration
- Deploy the software and the configuration in production
- Participate in the internal monitoring points
- Participate in operational committees with the customer
- Solve the origin of customer problems (configuration or application bug)
- Deploy software version upgrades
Informatique Project Manager Alternation (M/F)
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the required criteria?
If your profile matches our selection criteria, we will contact you within a maximum of three weeks.
If you do not hear from us after this period, please consider that your application has not been retained for this position.
Currently in BAC +4 to BAC +5 in IT project management. You have a very good written and oral expression. Fluency in English is a plus.
A good knowledge of SQL language and UNIX/LINUX environments is required.
You are autonomous and rigorous and you have a good understanding of the implementation and monitoring of a project.
- From July, August or September 2023
- Professionalization contract or apprenticeship contract
- Position located in Marcq-en-Barœul near the Château Rouge tramway stop
- Gratuity according to the applicable scales
- Benefits: meal tickets and transport tickets